Friday, January 8, 2010

Where oh Where is the Spring????

Hey all, I am standing here looking out my window and much snow. Quite frankly, if I never saw snow again, I would not find myself in tears. Anyway, I am going to offer different Monthly sales for 1 week periods. I am currently offering a Winter Sale at 35% off your entire purchase, no exceptions! That is a mighty fine savings. Look for February's special coming soon!
In addition, I am not taking clothing at this time. I still have quite a bit of winter merchandise to work through and December was a slow month. My fear is that January will be as well considering all of the icky weather.
An announcement ~ I have just ordered some really cute handbags. These will be new versus pre-loved, I will let you know when they arrive. Hopefully, there is a little something something to fulfill everyone's must have purse design.
Any suggestions or constructive criticism about how things are run is welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment