Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring is Here?

Ok, we had one really fantastic weather day, but I am hopeful for more!!!!!! I have been selling jeans, Easter dresses, and shorts like crazy. I have a lot more though!!! Prices and quality are tip top. In addition, I have handbags, sunglasses, and sunglass cases. All colors, including pink for the girlie girls. The sunglasses are reminiscent of designer styles, Gucci, Prada, etc. Think Jackie O! Also, Sugar Shack Candles are on the way in all scents! My March special is helping a cause near and dear to my heart. Bring a can of food in and receive 50% off an item of your choice. I am collecting the cans for Relay for Life. They will use them to hold the luminaries in place during the Relay. Afterward, all food will be donated to the Glenwood Food Bank. A pay it forward kind of deal! Happy Days!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment