Thursday, June 3, 2010

Happy June!!!!

To The World's Best Customers:

Welcome Summer!!!! My June special is for all those little swimmers out there! 15% off all swimwear, swimsuit cover~ups, hats, and sundresses! New purses and jewels will be here by next week, the orders have been placed.

Also, a quick note to let you know that my side job is selling Mary Kay ~ NOOOOO ~ I am not asking you to host parties and such. I just wanted to include Mary Kay specials for you all. In the month of June, you will receive 25% off your entire Mary Kay order if you should choose to place one. The deadline is June 15th, that is when I will be putting in the order. You check out the on-line catalog for all of the goodies that MK has to offer.

email me at: secondhelpingsboutique@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment