Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Taking Fall ~ Winter Items!

The Fall transition has been completed! Consider starting your "Back to School" shopping at Second Helpings! You will get high quality namebrand items at a fraction of the cost. Supplement with those higher priced department store goodies.

I am taking Fall & Winter items. Remember ~ I offer 30% of Retail as Store Credit. Items need to be clean, stain free, and in working order (no missing buttons, zippers, etc.)

Here are the items that I will consider:

For Boys: Winter Coats, Boots, Hats, Mittens ~ Long Sleeve Shirts &/or Sweaters in sizes 12 months and up. Jeans &/or Pants in sizes 5, 6 & up.

For Girls: Winter Coats, Boots, Hats, Mittens ~ Fall & Winter Dresses & Skirts Sizes 12 mo. and up ~ Long Sleeve Shirts &/or Sweaters in Sizes 12-24 mo; 3 years; 6 years and up.

I do not need pajamas at this time, I have stock and backstock in most sizes.

I will take more items in additional sizes as I run low. I do not have a lot of storage. Keep up with the blog and I will update.

Thanks to all of my loyal and new customers, the business would not work without your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment