Monday, July 2, 2012

Junk Stock Rules

Sooooo, I had the opportunity to participate in the virgin Junkstock fesitivities.  What a kick.  Basically, it was an art fair for those of us that find "junk" as refreshing as a new pair of good jeans.  It was a 3 day ordeal that was crazy on day 1 ~ a double edged sword of sorts ~ I did so well moving my junque day 1 that I had to raid the cupboards per say for day 2.  What does that mean, I took goodies from my house to help stock up.  Of course I did not take my fav's but I did take some items that I have held near and dear.  The way I looked at it was that if I take this item to sell, I will need to replace it, OPPORTUNITY TO SHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  All or most all of my items were replaced.  The beauty of junkstock's success..... looks to bring on another come fall.  

No comments:

Post a Comment