Sunday, June 14, 2009

Welcome to the Second Helpings Boutique Blog Spot

Hey All, A quick hello to let you know that I am just starting to get this crazy idea of a business started. Rather than a website, I am going to run a blog. Within the blog, I will keep you all posted of important information and dates.

What is Second Helpings Boutique? This is my new little adventure at retail for children, the cache' is that it will be gently loved clothing that has been worn by some adorable little person prior to coming to my store. I will pay for these lovely items right when a customer brings them to me. I will have high expectations but not high prices.

I do have a tentative location; however, the lease will not be signed until July 1st. I am waiting on my licenses for the State of Iowa.

How can you all help make this business a success? Start saving your lovely clothing and consider bringing it to me. In addition, spread the word!!!! Glenwood is just a hop, skip, and jump away from Omaha. To all of my Glenwood friends, which there are not a lot right now, take it to the town folks and let it roll. I am counting on your tongues to be a wagging!

Opening will be late August prior to the start of school. Any questions, feel free to post.

4 comments:

  1. YEA - so glad your blog is up and running. I know your business will be a HUGE success, and I look forward to picking up some cute stuff from you! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome...I am SO excited for you and for our town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Bridget and Linda, I am ticked and nervous all in one. Bridget, we have to get a date on the books so you can help me pretty up this site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're so proud of you! Let me know if you need my help setting things up. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete