Monday, April 16, 2012

From Swap to Stupendous!

Who doesn't like a little extra storage in their world. Unfortunatley, I can never have enough storage. In addition, with a little OCD running through my blood, I like storage to be labeled. I do this with my handy dandy label maker. For my latest venture, I found this little (ok, more medium sized) find on our local swap shop. I used my Annie Sloan to pretty it up and I must say she came with much charm. Love this!!!! Here is a quick before (ugh!) and after (awwwww!).
I am sooooo enjoying my new role with Second Helpings. I certainly miss my customer base, as they were the BEST. However, the flexibility and creativity that I surround myself with day in and day out trumps 13 N. Vine St. In addition, I am keeping busy. I am booked out for some time. I have a "time out" chair to look forward to, a few bedroom sets, yes, I said sets, not just a dresser, but the whole kitten kaboodle. I will continue to post photos, it is fun to see what can be done! Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment