Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Is Sleep Really So Important?

I think I have had a total of about 9 hours sleep this entire past week, and I do not see that the future holds many more z's. I am busy, busy, busy getting the loads of clothing items tagged, priced, and merchandised. It is going to be a tight squeeze, but I figure shoppers want to shop for items ~not enjoy the vast amount of space a store can offer. I am going to pack the racks full and keep open space to a minimum, so suck it in folks. I have a couple of gal pals that have put in many hours, helping me tag, size, and keep me company. Thanks Jenny and Brooke, you girls rock! In addition, my friend Eric hung and moved heavy furniture. I appreciate your manliness, my friend. My mom was also kind enough to bag jammies and put little outfits together. I believe she also peeked at the girlie clothing in a longing sort of way. She adores her grandsons, but the hope of having a granddaughter to clothe is still in her heart. She is going to have to put that order in with Jim. My gut instinct is that she will have a great granddaughter by Hank or Sawyer before that one happens. I actually have a phone number now ~ 712.527.7183. Important dates: August 18th, soft opening. August 27th - Grand Opening. Looking forward to seeing you all!

3 comments:

  1. steph,

    it's sara, and i just wanted to say congrats! I am sooooooooo excited for you! Like i always tell you guys, if you ever need help with the boys or the dogs or ANYTHING, let me know. I will more than happy to help.

    good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sara! Come on in and take a peek, you don't need clothes for a little one, but you should check out the shop, it is way fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i will be in to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete