Monday, August 10, 2009

It's Around the Corner!

SHHHHHHH! Soft opening is on August 18th. This gives me an opportunity to open the doors without the pressure for one week. Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting is August 27th. Anyone is invited. My doors are bursting at the seams with goodies. I have some fantabulous stuff. I have an abundance of girls and boys 2-3T goodies, so those with little ones in that particular size, you will have more than enough to look at and buy!!!!!! In addition, to all of the lovely clothing coming in. We have the store looking quite gorgeous! I refinished a cabinet that should be paid homage to each time you walk in. I love it. Craiger suggested putting a price tag on it and selling it. He is silly, that boy, I would kick someone's bootie if they wanted it because I would have to find the perfect replacement and I am quite sure that it is just not possible. Keep checking back with the blog, thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment