Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Bump in the Road... Flat!

Ok, I met with the zoning officer today and found out that I need to go through some proper channels to get this thing going. I am all about the rules so I took the time to listen to what he had to say and I recieved the appropriate paperwork. Of course, it will be filled out tonight and returned tomorrow. I do NOT like to waste time. I have mixed emotions about the person who I spoke to on the phone yesterday, she was not as positive as the zoning officer. She shall remain nameless because she could be a potential customer, but let's say I imagine I was on the recieving end of a bad day's attitude. Thanks for all of the well wishes! You all rock!

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck Steph! You would think a growing town like Glenwood would welcome a nice, family oriented business like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I do not plan on being the next Aaron Spelling and raking in the cash cow, but I do see success and many happy customers knocking on the door!

    ReplyDelete