Monday, July 6, 2009

Ouch, A Bump In The Road

Ok, this is the deal, I called the city zoning office today to ask about putting an awning above the two windows facing the street, no biggie right???? Not so fast sister. I found out that not only can the awning be an issue, but the store itself may not be allowed. I have to make contact with the zoning officer tomorrow to set the record straight. Apparently, they may not allow such a store on the square here in Glenwood. I was shocked and aghast. I had no idea that this could be an issue. So... those of faith, keep me and my little adventure in your prayers, those not of faith, go hug a tree in honor of Second Helpings tonight. I will keep you all updated. Until tomorrow mornings 7:30 call to the zoning officer, a glass of Shiraz will have to keep my anxiety at bay.

3 comments:

  1. Steph,
    Will say a prayer for you tonight, but I know in my heart of hearts that it will all work out for you. You will do well in this adventure, I just know it.

    Jenni

    PS-would be glad to share a glass of wine with you whenever needed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets just say I BELIEVE in you Honey. You are gonna light a fire on the sqaure and get Glenwoodians to take action to get the square lively and inviting.

    Later Tater

    Craig

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all of your support, we will get this thing rolling!!!!!

    ReplyDelete