Sunday, July 26, 2009

Painting Almost Complete!

OK folks, the painting is almost complete and I am heading back to painting retirement. The shop looks awesome, but my husband and I are going on very little sleep which makes for interesting personalities around the house! My boys have been troopers hanging out with Scooby while I paint away. They have asked to help; however, my OCD self has declined their offers. I will say a huge shout out to my friend Jenny who showed up to paint after we said no over and over. She was not having no for an answer. She said she would keep asking to help until we accepted. I will say her persistence paid off, as she whipped the rock and read room into shape in no time. I continue to work on inputting inventory, it is making my eyes go cross. I really enjoy shopping on-line, chatting on-line, and facebook, inputting inventory into the computer is not quite as much fun, but a necessary evil. I am now starting to take clothes items. I do not have set hours so if you have some lovely pre-loved clothing, give me a holla and I will make time to check them out and get you some cash. Save the date::::::: Ribbon Cutting is Augut 27th at 9:30 am. The chamber will be there with a photo op and we will have goodies to eat! I hope you can all stop by.

1 comment:

  1. Steph,
    I'm so glad you're back in Glenwood and starting your new adventure. I am very sure you will make it a success! I can't wait to come see it and also to pick up some great items for my boys!

    ReplyDelete