Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Believe

Believe is going to be my mantra for this business adventure. It is official, the lease has been signed and the money deposited. My address will be 13 North Vine, Ste. 1. I am not going to be superstitious of the fact that the address not only contains the number 13, but is the number 13. I Believe that to be my lucky number, at least from this day forward. OK, I have a few folks wanting to bring in their gorgeous pre-loved clothes, this is incredible; however, give me a moment to breathe and organize. My OCD self needs to get into the place and unpack some hangers and steamers. Once I get the stuff in my garage and basement over to the shop and unpack it, I will say to you all, bring in what you have, I am really hoping for some cute size 4 and size 7 boy's clothing for fall.
I am really excited to make the place look spectacular. I have been busy crafting it up until the wee hours of the morning. I cannot just have the norm, I want this place to look like a shopping wonderland. I have my handy dandy contractors Mitch and Lynn working with me and of course I have myhusband slaving away. He is a saint. I will take before and after shots and get them on here for all to see the transformation. Any questions or comments, feel free to post.
Believe!!!!

3 comments:

  1. What you are doing is absolutely amazing. Don't forget to take a deep breath now and then. This adventure will be an absolute success. I can feel it. Congrats...Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miss Heather, you had mentioned that you may leave the hillbillie clothes at home, you never know, there may be a hillbillie or two that could be interested. If I should have that specific request, I will know exactly who to turn to!

    ReplyDelete