Thursday, July 9, 2009

I Love the Bernards!

Ok, a quick holla to my friends the Bernards. Mr. Bill set up my entire computer system without a blink. He downloaded all kinds of things: software for my POS system, Quick Books, my printer, Microsoft, etc. His lovely wife did not bat an eye at him taking time away from their family to do this. Let me just say, these are friends without expectation. Bill did this willingly. He came over tonight to go over the basics with me, and I can be a student with special needs. This just goes to show that true friends help whenever one needs it. He volunteered his service without me begging or pleading. He helped research products to get me deals. I came in under my computer and software budget because of Bill taking time. This is a man with a 24/7 job of family and fighting fires. I just love this family, they ROCK. I asked to pay him, and they shot me down. Little do they know we owe them BIG because not only did this family help me get my electronic system up and going, they now have to deal with a whiney four year old that intends to marry their five year old. I have to set up a dowry and I am in the red because of all of their help. I do have a large package of beef heading for their door step from Omaha Steaks as a token of my appreciation, but that still does not fulfill the love and gratitude I have in my heart for these people. I can only take the message that a friend in need deserves help in deed, if I can repay the Bernards in any way, they should let me know.

1 comment:

  1. they are a great family. I miss seeing them and you!
    neena

    ReplyDelete